- Cleanse the skin thoroughly.
- Balance your skin with toner
- Apply nightly a thin layer.
– if mild irritation or redness occurs, use every other night until skin adjusts.
– gradually build to nightly use.
– use SPF protection during the day.
Follow with step four from your beauty routine.
Limit initial use to three times per week; gradually increase frequency to every other night, then finally each evening as tolerated. Apply a pea-sized amount amount after cleansing and toning. Carefully avoid the lips, eyes (including eyelids) and corners of the eyes. Can be used on the perimeter of the orbital bone if desired.
Note: Some people may experience a delayed sensitized reaction to 1% retinol. Do not assume that if no reaction is seen after a few applications that you can apply this product more frequently. Pay close attention to how your skin responds and adjust usage accordingly.
There are no reviews yet.